Arrigoni developed the new line of insect netting BIORETE® AIR PLUS. This new range allows to improve microclimate in protected environment agriculture and offer insect netting with maximum efficiency in the exclusion of most harmful insects, including the very small Thrips (thripidae).
The anti-insect BIORETE® AIR PLUS nets therefore offer 5 important advantages:
- Reduced hole size and efficiency in the exclusion of insects
- More holes per square meter for the same hole size, thanks to ARLENE HT® yarn even thinner and with higher tenacity. As a consequence, greater porosity and increase in the passage of air into the greenhouse;
- Increased air flow from the outside to the inside of greenhouses improves microclimate, for lower temperatures and more comfortable humidity conditions for plants;
- BIORETE® insect netting reduces pesticides needs. At the same time, the ideal microclimate and the improved connection of plants with the external environment ensure a more abundant and above all healthier crop thanks to healthier and stronger plants;
- Finally, the use of a greater number of wefts made from ARLENE HT® means a more structured, stable and uniform netting.